1.14.2011

mrs. bean's famous nutmeg ginger apple snaps

I stumbled upon this the other day, and thought it was just incredible!  You know how you'll be watching a cartoon or some sort of animated picture and you notice the food and just how cute and delicious it looks, like the ratatouille in Ratatouille (of course that was designed by the Thomas Keller.....).  Well, If you've seen Fantastic Mr. Fox you know that it's chock full of all sorts of beautiful and delicious imagery, especially Mrs. Bean's Famous Nutmeg Ginger Apple Snap.  Kari's version is incredibly close looking to the apple snaps in the film.  I cannot wait to try these!  I think next year I want to have a Fantastic Mr. Fox dinner, perhaps to start off the Fall season.  Anyone with me?



3 comments:

  1. these are amazing!! i must make them soon! so glad you posted--thank you!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of a Fantastic Mr. Fox dinner! In the meantime, I can't wait to try these apple snaps. Thanks for the recipe.
    xo!
    Alexandra
    www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these look SO tasty!
    I love your blog--the garden wedding photos in your last post were divine as well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...